Welcome to Room 11's first thinking blog!
On here you will find different ways in which we are looking at what thinking means to us. We will also be embarking on some of our own personal inquiries into areas we want to know more about about, finding opportunities to think critically about the world around us.
We hope that you enjoy our blog and also learn something as we report back on our thinking journey.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Thinking through pictures

 My picture it says the sun is yellow the sky is blue the tree is green and the other side says the sun is not yellow and so I did the sun green and it say sky is not blue so I coloured the sky in yellow and it says that the palm tree is not green so I did the trunk green and did the leaves brown. I did the sun green because green is my favourite colour and I did the sky yellow because yellow is the colour of the sun and I did the palm tree of the leaves brown cause its the opposite to the trunk cause the trunk is brown and so I did the leaves brown because the trunk is brown and I did the trunk green because its the colour of the leaves. I like the real way better because I think the way it is looks better because the sun is yellow because it is bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment