Welcome to Room 11's first thinking blog!
On here you will find different ways in which we are looking at what thinking means to us. We will also be embarking on some of our own personal inquiries into areas we want to know more about about, finding opportunities to think critically about the world around us.
We hope that you enjoy our blog and also learn something as we report back on our thinking journey.

Monday, May 21, 2012

What can you make from a simple squiggle?

I drew an apple because I was eating my apple when I was drawing it. I was bitting into the apple and I thought the squiggle could be the bite out of an apple.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Saphyre,
    I really like your cute picture of the apple and how you have used the squiggle to represent the bite taken out of it. Very creative! What did you enjoy about creating your apple picture?
    Mrs Head

    ReplyDelete