Welcome to Room 11's first thinking blog!
On here you will find different ways in which we are looking at what thinking means to us. We will also be embarking on some of our own personal inquiries into areas we want to know more about about, finding opportunities to think critically about the world around us.
We hope that you enjoy our blog and also learn something as we report back on our thinking journey.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Thinking through pictures

I like my right hand side better because it is gold and red and the sun is blue because I like those three colours. Because red is for fire, gold is for crystals and blue is for water. I did the sea purple because in a cartoon there is purple and that cartoon is strong. I did the opposite for the trees on my side a brown tree and green trunk. We were learning that it was our choice and we could colour it any colour we wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment