Welcome to Room 11's first thinking blog!
On here you will find different ways in which we are looking at what thinking means to us. We will also be embarking on some of our own personal inquiries into areas we want to know more about about, finding opportunities to think critically about the world around us.
We hope that you enjoy our blog and also learn something as we report back on our thinking journey.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thinking through pictures

I did the other side of the poster different colours because it looks cool and the trees are red because I thought of the flowers and I did the waves yellow because I thought of the sand. I definitly did the sky purple because it is my favourite colour and I did the clouds checkers because my brother likes checkers.
I did the plane yellow because I thought of the sand and I did the boat green because I thought of the
grass. I did the sand blue because I thought of the water . I like my side better because it has lots of different
colours in it. In class we were learning about thinking so that is why I did my side differently. I did the sun those colours because it looks cool and awesome that way, and I did the stork of the tree pink
because I thought of the flamingoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment